Monday, June 04, 2007

Adventure!





I went on an impromptu adventure today. I had heard that there was a large iceberg in Conception Bay North so I decided to drive out there and see it. I drove to Upper Island Cove and then to Port de Grave, the iceberg was between those two places. When I got to Port de Grave I decided to walk out to the lighthouse and then decided to do a geocache out there (I found it!). On the way home I went back out to Blackhead to see how the iceberg had changed because yesterday part of it cracked off. Then I drove up Signal Hill where you could see a few more smaller bergs. All in all a full day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots Karen. Love the top one.

Ancientimages said...

Amazing images! I love the one of the houses - the shapes and colors are wonderful. You always do such a good job!

Kekiinani said...

It is amazing to see all of those shots of icebergs.. You and Eric are so lucky to see them.. WOW... Your images are wonderful and it is amazing how they just float around and change shape :) Very cool.. :)