Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bowring Park Again


I went back to the park again today to take more pictures of the waterfalls and river (they turned out pretty well the same as yesterday's pictures). While I was taking pictures of the falls there were 2 young boys very interested in what I was doing. They were looking over my shoulder when I had the camera on the tripod. I showed them the pictures on the back screen and they were pretty impressed, I got a "Cool" and a thumbs up. Then they decided to climb around the waterfalls so of course I took a picture.

4 comments:

Kekiinani said...

Cute shot!! They must have loved it that you shared your shots with them from the backside of the camera.. How fun. :)

Unknown said...

More of that lovely soft water. You probably made those kids day too :)

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Sometimes when I am shoot water, it could be a little trickle of something like the Great Falls Of Patterson I get mesmerized by the site and sound. These shots of yours are doing that to me too. It makes me just want to jump in.

Tudorw said...

Things are a bit drab in the park right now,but the Waterford River always yields a nice photo. I too, spent Saturday afternoon in the park, this time with my tripod. You have a great eye to make the ordinary look extra-ordinary !